Family dining in Denver
- Casa Bonita. Meaning "pretty house" in Spanish, Casa Bonita is a one-of-a-kind dining experience. It may be a little cheesy, but kids absolutely love the cliff divers, Mexican strolling musicians, and entertainment shows. A local favorite for decades, dinners average around $9/each.
- The Old Spaghetti Factory. There may be Old Spaghetti Factories in other cities, but none are located in a historic trolley barn in the downtown district of Colorado's coolest city. Meals start around $9.
- Brew-Pub Paradise. It isn't all about the kids now, is it? Denver is home to some amazing brewpubs. Check out the Rock Bottom Brewery, the Breckenridge Brewery or the local favorite, the Wynkoop Brewing Company -- all right in downtown Denver. You can't come to Denver and miss sampling the local drink!
- LoDo. Lower Downtown, or LoDo, as its known, is 25 square blocks of hip, urban fun. Combining old with new, LoDo has nearly 100 restaurants and clubs to choose from, so you're sure to find a restaurant that suits your fancy. Be sure to take some change for the parking meters, or a credit card for the pay parking lots.
- Larimer Square. Perhaps one of the prettiest shopping streets in Denver, this hip Victorian neighborhood is filled with one-of-kind-stores and restaurants. Sit outside and watch the city go by. Stop at The Market for some ice cream or a big piece of cake. Parking is hard to find on Larimer Square, so save the hassle, and park at the meters a few blocks away.